- Looking after your family`s teeth
- Minimising the risk of pain with gentle dentistry
- Preserving your teeth for the sake of your appearance and your ability to chew
- Replacing lost teeth and improving the alignment, shape and colour of your teeth
- Offering all patients a relaxed and warm experience
- All dental treatments available
West Malling Dental - Give us a call!
Extensive dental knowledge
Our vast knowledge in oral hygiene and dental care means we can help you with a range of dental problems.
We have experienced hygienists in the practice who can advise you on how to improve your oral hygiene and our dentists can teach you how to prevent gum disease and receding gums and tooth loss. The hygienists are available to new patients without the need to see a dentist. Please call the practice for more information.